Thursday, March 14, 2013

Avon Calling!


One of my goals for ConstantlyAlice this year was to build it into a "lifestyle" that incorporated all of my passions, instead of just being about selling in my etsy shop.  I want to share a way of life, not just a brand.

So, along those lines, in addition to my posts on creating, vintage and literature, I will be adding one of my favorite product lines to my offerings..I'm now an Avon lady ;)

Avon is one of my favorite brands, mostly because of the vintage appeal, but also because they provide excellent quality items at great prices.

My plan is to add posts to the blog that review Avon products, give step by step tutorials on creating different looks (with a focus on vintage style) and eventually to create a youtube channel where I can share videos of how to use different products with you.

I'm so excited to be sharing this new addition to ConstantlyAlice with you!  You can find the ConstantlyAlice Avon shop here.  Stay tuned for my first product giveaway!

Hugs and Smooches,
D

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! I read every one of them and they make my day :) Please do not post as anonymous (sadly, I have had issues with spammers lately :( Have a beautiful day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...